2012 English Channel Swim

7 - 14 September 2012



After having cycled through Africa, completed 5 Ironman Triathlons, run the Comrades Ultra Marathon, Climbed Kili ... I have decided to take on a slightly tougher option ...



... 34km of cold, open water swimming ... leaving the coast of the eternal "wanna-be" soccer nation, over to the "frogs" on the other side ...





Thursday 24 March 2011

Cape Epic MTB Race ... 2 Days 18 Hours to go ...


The training is done. The final shopping is done. The butterflies are going wild in my tummy. And I can't say I am being overly productive at work these last few days.



... the Tour de France of Mountain Biking is upon us once more ... and eventually my time to have some fun ... and a real sore backside.
8 days
707km
(mainly technical, steep and insane)
over 14 000m of climbing
tents, rain, countryside
Tons of FUN